Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'll Dance at Your Wedding, or Aisle Be Gettin' Down to Chris Brown

It sure isn't Felix Mendelssohn.



10 Points up for expressing the joy of the occasion. 1000 down for not expressing the solemnity of the occasion. I wonder what the vows were like. If you dance like this at the wedding, what do you do at the reception?

I had intended to dive in the fray resulting from Darwin's Post "Culture Clash" on American Catholic and and Darwin Catholic, with a comment lamenting the lack of sacrament in the modern view of marriage, but this may say it all.

Maybe they read Jane Austin instead of Corinthians. Probably not.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mrsdarwin said...

I think it's problem when the high point of the wedding comes at the very beginning. Who's going to care about the kiss after this spectacle?

7:22 AM  
Blogger mrsdarwin said...

Wait, have you seen the "Divorce Dance" spoof?

http://happycatholic.blogspot.com/2009/08/divorce-entrance-dance.html

11:44 AM  
Blogger CMinor said...

MrsD,
We're dyin'!!!

I knew using that Chris Brown song was an ill omen.

Still, those lawyers are much better dancers than the original bridesmaids and groomsmen.

8:15 PM  
Blogger DMinor said...

After the recent events (and sentencing), I wouldn't be playing Chris Brown at my wedding . . . .

Thanks for coming by Mrs. D.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home