Friday, February 02, 2007

kicking and screaming

...but finally on the new Blogger. As this has left me feeling in need of prayer, I submit for the benefit of all the following list of "Insta-Prayers For Each Meyers-Briggs Personality Type," courtesy of The Ironic Catholic and various others:

ISTJ: Lord, help me to relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 11:41:23 a.m. E.S.T.
ISTP: God, help me to consider people’s feelings, even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.
ESTP: God, help me to take responsibility for my own actions, even though they’re usually NOT my fault.
ESTJ: God, help me to not try to RUN everything. But, if You need some help, just ask.
ISFJ: Lord, help me to be more laid back and help me to do it EXACTLY right.
ISFP: Lord, help me to stand up for my rights (if you don’t mind my asking).
ESFP: God, help me to take things more seriously, especially parties and dancing.
ESFJ: God, give me patience, and I mean right NOW.
INFJ: Lord, help me not to be a perfectionist (did I spell that correctly?).
INFP: God, help me to finish everything I sta
ENFP: God, help me to keep my mind on one th - Look a bird! - at a time.
ENFJ: God, help me to do only what I can and trust you for the rest. Do you mind putting that in writing?
INTJ: Lord, keep me open to other’s ideas, WRONG though they may be.
INTP: Lord, help me to be less independent, but let me do it my way.
ENTP: Lord, help me follow established procedures today. On second thought, I’ll settle for a few minutes.
ENTJ: Lord, help me slow downandnotrushthroughwhatIdo

Not sure which to choose, though. Thought I was INTP, but I redid the quiz this morning and came out ISTJ. Maybe I should say them both for good measure.

Yard eco: Beaucoup juncos, mourning doves, robins, mostly on the ground. Carolina wrens, chickadees, & chipping sparrows at feeders; some house finches, titmice, & of course, the occasional cardinal. Mockingbirds & brown thrashers hanging around as well. Baby thought she heard a catbird a few days ago; it had one of the squirrels' undivided attention. Yellow-rumped warblers, front and back yards in the last couple of days; great view of a downy woodpecker yesterday in the front yard! Wonderful stuff, that suet!!

GROUNDHOG GREETINGS TO ALL WHO VENTURE HITHER!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mrsdarwin said...

I don't know my Meyers-Brigg Personality, but from these prayers I'm guessing that I'm either ESTJ or ENTP.

8:12 AM  
Blogger CMinor said...

Sorry, meant to get back to you sooner but I've been doing battle with Google.

What makes things even more interesting is that (or so D tells me) our types can change over time. My P (perceiving) was kinda borderline anyway, so I suppose on any given day I could be a J (judging.)

I don't think I'll ever be an E, though.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home