Monday, January 29, 2007

mi, mi, meme

MrsDarwin of DarwinCatholic recently tagged us on the following meme. It was begun by Scott Carson of An Examined Life, who seems to post some very interesting articles if I could only figure out how to get his text to display:

Who are the five Catholic (or Christian) bloggers whom you would most like to meet in person, but have not (yet)?

My list:
1. The Darwins, of course
2. The Ironic Catholic & Spouse
3. Sister Mary Martha (and I won't mind if she does turn out to be a middle-aged guy in a wifebeater t-shirt posing as a sister)
4. Father Stephanos of Me Monk, Me Meander
5. One from the Coptic Orthodox Church, Neferteeti

Tagging The Rambling Speech Therapist, whom we have met, and any of the above who wish to participate.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks! I tell ya, if there were a St Blog's convention, I would try to find the dimes to be there. There are many people I'd like to see in the flesh!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, that's a good idea....
the more I think about it....

12:44 PM  
Blogger CMinor said...

Maybe an online conference, for starters...?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home