Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quick Town Hall recap

Between one thing and another, the second installment of my report on the Broun Town Hall meeting in Evans is not coming together. Below are some relevant links for anyone interested in the congressman's positions or the meetings; I'll keep plugging away at my account and hopefully finish before my Oldtimer's syndrome kicks in and I forget it all.

Rep. Broun's website, which includes video of some of his public commentary regarding the health care bill.

An Augusta area TV news report on the Evans town hall meetings.

The Athens, GA paper on the North Georgia town hall, with a bit more detail on what was said.

I noticed two or three folks with camcorders at the meeting and have consequently been checking YouTube for home vids; this has been the only one I've found so far. The audio goes bust after a few seconds and the filmmaker deals with the problem by filling in with odd clips, but it's what we have to work with for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home