Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve

It's 11:26 p.m. on the East Coast and I'm still conscious, which I guess takes me officially out of "fuddy-duddy" status. I'd have considered turning in early except the kinder have no interest in that and are making too much noise to hazard an attempt anyway. Hon. Daughter #1 has tomorrow off at her job and is making the most of it. Anyway, I've been busy working on a knit cap for a brother of mine that was supposed to have been a Christmas gift but is going to end up being an Epiphany gift instead. As I cut back severely on computer use for the last couple of weeks, it at least won't end up being a Groundhog's Day gift. As it stands now, I think I should be able to get it in the mail when the post office reopens. Then maybe I can get back to D's vest. My second sock is still on hold. I can see why finishing a pair of socks is an unpopular activity.

11:40p.m. Happy New Year in about 20 minutes!
Might as well stay up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home