Wednesday, October 07, 2009

First, the Serious...

I never got around to finishing that post on our local health care bill town hall meeting, and don't know when that's going to happen. Before the issue goes completely stale, here is a link to the video of the first of two meetings held in our community. I wasn't at this one; I was at the second. Other than the question session at the end, I think it's fairly similar. (Note: run time is over one hour.)

...then, the silly.
A Mitchell and Webb take on Pride and Prejudice, courtesy Hon. Daughter #1, who got it from a friend. LANGUAGE WARNING: Mr. Darcy gets very NOT drawing room around 1:36-1:39. Miss Jane would not have approved.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mrsdarwin said...

"But I assure you it gives me no pleasure." That's just too funny. Good thing you gave the time warning on the language -- I managed to hit mute just in the nick of time to preserve the small ears standing by.

2:10 PM  
Blogger CMinor said...

I'm gradually figuring out this a/v file thing.

I don't know why Austen didn't think to work,
"My father is a gentleman, and he Congas with the best of them,"
into the original. It fits so well!

3:11 PM  
Blogger mrsdarwin said...

I have to come back to say that we youtubed Mitchell and Webb last night and spent a hysterical hour watching sketches. I think Webb is just the hottest thing to come down the pike in forever -- excepting Darwin, of course.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home